Portable grain bin?

dimanche 21 janvier 2018

Does anyone here use a portable grain bin with an auger to fill up creep feeders or troughs. My local southern states mixes a feed ration we use on calves and will deliver 3 ton or more . I always get feed in bulk bags to give to heifers and a bucket or so to keep the cows calm and use to you. Here is the problem they are always out of some of ingredients to make feed out of corn this week , out of soybean hulls next .....etc. I found a portable 3 ton with a dc electric motor auger . But I can’t find any reviews or tube video on any portable grain bins . My thought was by having this bin would cut down on the amount of time that we needed a delivery or if the field was too muddy to get into .

Portable grain bin?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire