first time discbine buyer. CaseIH DCX91 cutterbar

samedi 27 janvier 2018

I am looking to upgrade from a 7 foot haybine to a used 9 foot discbine. I went and looked at a Case IH DCX91 discbine today. The guy that has it said it hasn't been used in 4-5 years but it has been stored inside. The sheet metal on the machine is in great shape and there is hardly any play in the cutterbar. The rollers are in great shape as well. The only thing I noticed today is as I spun the cutterbar, the two blades on the last turtle barley hit the cutter bar. I'm not sure what this problem could be. The bar is not worn any like the blades were rubbing it when the mower was in operation but the blades are scraping it now. I have attached a picture of where it is scrapping with a red arrow pointing to where its hitting. The mower is also 100 miles from me. Does anyone have any ideas on hauling it home? I have heard of people loading them sideways on a trailer and removing the tongue. Any advice is appreciated.. Thank you

Attached Thumbnails

  • IMG_3847.jpg


first time discbine buyer. CaseIH DCX91 cutterbar

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire