Hay farm employment?

jeudi 11 janvier 2018

Hey guys haven't been on here in a long time. I sure do miss baling some hay. If anyone or anyone knows of a large hay farm looking for a assistant manager/manager please let me know. I would like to get back into forage. I am currently a commercial broiler technical advisor. I make a good living and am not dying to find another career, but I thought I was see what's out there. Would have to include a nice salary, company vehicle, and health insure. For the right oppertunity I would consider moving anywhere in the US. I am a hard worker and once acquainted I will provide your company the results your looking for. My wife would also be looking for employment so if possible the she would be a good fit in clerical or customer service with the same company, but if not I'm sure she could find a position locally. Hope everyone on haytalk is doing well.

Hay farm employment?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire