Round balers, still looking.

lundi 15 janvier 2018

  Still procrastinating, still haven't made up my mind which mid sized round baler to buy.  I'd like to get a Vermeer Rebel 5410 or 5420 (net AND twine) but cannot find anything used with low bales and/or closer than 4+ hours away.  New is an option but a costly one.  Ive found a NH RB450 UTILITY with twine and net, new for $21000.  It's within a couple hours of me and Im confident I could get it reasonably cheaper than the posted price but Ive heard bad things about the 450U.  Mainly that it just isn't built heavy enough and wont hold up over the long haul.  Ive even had three different NH salesman tell me as such.  Anyone have any knowledge on the 450 Utility?



Round balers, still looking.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire