I Report...You Decide

vendredi 26 janvier 2018

I never liked the aluminum rims that came on our RTV-X1120. While they have just a touch less weight, they don't look good covered in red clay they just don't belong on a work machine. (My opinion only).

I found an original unused set of Kubota gray factory rims form another member and bought some Blackwater Evolution tires in 26.11.12.

Please see the attached picture. It shows the original tire/rims and the new ones. Let me know what you think. My Wife sprayed the aluminum rims off a little before the pic.

The guy sitting in the seat is from our dealer who came to our place to install the seat belt brackets from the recall.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20171110_162948.jpg (27.8 KB)


I Report...You Decide

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire