Shop

samedi 13 janvier 2018

I will be slowly transitioning a cold storage shed over to a heated Shop. Wanted to get some ideas, regrets, must haves from others on how to set it up.

This will be done at a slow pace when money is available so want to make it really nice for many years to come. But I have no plans of going over the top on anything. This will be a workshop not a party space. I don't plan on having a bathroom or shower. I have a bathroom off my garage close to my shop. Also I have a nice office in my house so not planning on that either. It will be insulated well and heated with a outdoor wood burner. I want to have a bulk oil handling area and small wash bay. The building currently has a drain so plan to have wash bay in that area.
Any ideas would be appreciated

Shop

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire