Thinking of buying a Kuhn GA6000

mercredi 17 janvier 2018

I'm making hay & silage from grass using a Welger AP71 baler. Currently using a Haybob 360 rake and Kuhn GA300 rotary rake for rowing up.

 

The GA300 has just had a bearing fail so it's sitting to one side until end of season.

 

A local guy is selling a Kuhn GA6000, twin rotary rake for $NZ4000 (about $US3000) which looks very tempting.

 

Can the GA6000 be towed on the road behind my ute (that's what we call a pickup truck) ?

 

Any reliability or performance problems ? (I've read elsewhere here that I should replace the roll pins annually because an unexpected roll pin failure is bad).

 

I want to run it behind a Ford 3000. Any issues with this ?

 

Any suggestions as to how I check for cam wear (or anything else that could be worn out and expensive) ?

 

I'm mainly raking 5 acre blocks which are flat. Anything small or hilly I can just use the Haybob 360.

 

Thanks, Shane

Waikato, New Zealand

 

http://ift.tt/2mOWcDU

 

 



Thinking of buying a Kuhn GA6000

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire