Massey Ferg. 1745 round baler

mercredi 31 janvier 2018

  Guys I NEED some sincere advice. 

 

  Ive been looking to purchase a new round baler for a couple months now and have narrowed my options down substantially.  I have found a 2014 demo Massey Ferg/Hesston 1745 twine/net that has baled less than 20 bales.  The price is VERY tempting and Im supposedly getting the normal one year warranty if I buy.  The dealership is within range and I also live (literally) five minutes from another Massey dealer.

  My only real issue (this throws up a big yellow, not red but yellow flag) is this;  the salesman at this particular dealership flat out told me that this may not be a baler to buy as he says the baler will give me trouble if Im trying to bale tough (wet) hay.  The baler is not a siledge special and I have no use for a model as such.  Obviously everyones definition of "tough hay" is different so Im perplexed to say the least!  I dont know of ANYONE remotely close to me that has the 1745 that I could contact and ask an opinion.  Is there anyone out there that has a 1745 and/or has any knowledge of the balers ability to handle hay a little (or a lot) on the tough side????

  I strictly custom bale and generally the hay I do bale each Summer is heavy to grass, even dead weeds and not really what you'd call quality hay so it being wet/tough usually isn't an issue.  

  Any feedback fellas would be GREATLY appreciated.  Thanks. 



Massey Ferg. 1745 round baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire