Tracks!! Tracks!! Tracks!!

mardi 23 janvier 2018

I know it's been covered before and I've looked through the archives, but not finding what I need.

I'm getting rid of my snow machine, Mama says she's not up to the cold anymore, so thinking of tracking up the old 1100. I've ran tracks before on a Prowler(TJD tracks) and wasn't real fond of them. They did well enough in the snow, but always breaking something. I'm looking at the Camso 4s1 tracks, which looks much better then the TJD's. The Prowler was 1000 cc and had the ponies to pull them, but really worked the machine. It was a 70 MPH buggy on tires and would top out at 35 mph on tracks, although I ran about 20. My concern is the 1100 is pretty much hp limited for top speed. The extra drag could really be a deal breaker as far as speed is concerned. Not wanting to run pedal to the medal to get 12 MPH. I hope to be able to maintain 15 mph or so without full throttle. Be running on the river which has no hills to climb. Can anybody give me some feedback.


Tracks!! Tracks!! Tracks!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire