Hesston 5580 round baler belts

lundi 15 janvier 2018

I bought a hesston 5580 this last fall to use for my own cattle. I got it home and used it for a few hours and it seemed to work well but i broke a belt right before I broke the pto shaft (was my fault I must not of put the retaining clip in the yolk all the way. Luckily it was on the tractor side.) that ended my baling for the year as I had a neighbor do it last minute. My question is the rest of the belts look as good as the one that broke. Is it a good enough baler to warrant a new set of belts for my use? I'd probably do like 50 rounds in a year. Also the electric tie works fine but that's all that works with the monitor. I'd like to put a hydraulic cylinder in place of it to eliminate the electrics if anyone has a suggestion... Please and thank you.

Hesston 5580 round baler belts

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire