JD 530 Baler - gate not latching

jeudi 12 juillet 2018

I had a leaking gate cylinder on my JD 530 baler that I thought was causing the latch to drop down too soon and preventing the gate from closing.  I removed the cylinder and had the JD shop rebuild the cylinder which they did in just a few days.  I have replaced the cylinder and the gate lifts well but the latch on that side of the baler still drops too soon and keeps the gate from latching.  I have run the cycle 5 or 6 times and have loosened the hose fittings to allow any air that might be in the cylinder to escape.  It seems like the left cylinder is doing all the work and the right one seems to drop more quickly on its own letting the latch drop before it should.  Anyone have any ideas on this one? Thanks!



JD 530 Baler - gate not latching

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire