Resale Value of 2016 x1140?

dimanche 22 juillet 2018

Hi All,
Would anyone happen to know what a fair value to ask for on a 2016 rtv-x1140? Partner is bailing on me and the sheep farm and I bought this as a tool to do a job. I dont have the funds to keep it to drive around my personal acre or check the mail.

Details:
Purchased 12/31/16
325 hours/550 miles. Will increase minimally as we wind down.
Kubota poly roof
Kubota tempered glass, pop out windshield
Premium side mirrors
Rearview mirror
LED lightbar on front of roof/ LED worklights on rear
Superwinch Terra45 with synthetic rope.
4 seats
Great shape, normal minimal wear and tear.
50 hour service done by dealer.
200hour service done by me.

If anyone has some thoughts on what I should ask for it, I'd greatly appreciate it.


Best,
Nick


Resale Value of 2016 x1140?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire