New Holland BR7060 2M Wide Pickup frame-auger problem

vendredi 20 juillet 2018

   I have an older New Holland BR7060 Crop Cutter Round Baler. The 2M Wide Pickup frame around the feed augers seem to have a large gap and plugs up easily in moist hay. Dry hay does not have a problem, but wet hay get wrapped around the augers. I suspect it is due to this large gap. I have looked at newer models of the BR7060's and the gap is pretty tight. Is there a way of closing this gap back up if this is the root cause of moist hay wrapping around the augers? I did notice a new Frame Assembly (NH Part # 87045638) is listed on the parts diagram. It is a bit pricey, but the baler otherwise is in excellent condition. I am considering getting this new frame and feed augers in the hope it will solve the problem of wrapping damp hay around the augers. The S/N of my baler is Y8N040802. Anyone have any insight or suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Steve



New Holland BR7060 2M Wide Pickup frame-auger problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire