Vermeer 505L problems/question

samedi 14 juillet 2018

Just bought this baler and have couple questions. How can I tell if this baler has the drop and go option as far as not shutting the PTO off when ejecting the bale? When opening the tailgate the hyd density gauge does nothing, I screwed the valve in just in case for some reason the previous owner backed it off during the off season but I still get nothing. As far as leaks go on the density system I'm not sure this thing hadn't seen a water hose or air gun in sometime. I did clean it up but two days later and I don't see no leaks. I know this has been asked many of times on the forums and have found the recharge info on a 605K and was curious if the the 505L is the same, if not would anyone know how. Thanks

Vermeer 505L problems/question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire