Question for mike10

vendredi 20 juillet 2018

I have a NH 650(auto wrap)round baler. I'm having problems with the hydraulic bale tension randomly working. Ran into this issue at the end of last season so I pulled the valve that controls the bale density apart. I couldn't find anything wrong with the valve or any other component for that matter and re-installed everything before the start of this season.

 

Fast forward to tonight and was a baling some light swaths and had problems again with the system not building any pressure. It does work if there is a large enough volume of hay going into the baler to trigger to the system. So at this point I'm slightly confused as to what is going on or where to start looking for the problem.

 

What is problem/s that I am encountering?



Question for mike10

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire