Hoelscher Accumulator with Kubota M5 Tractor

dimanche 22 juillet 2018

Trying to see if someone is running this combo.  I just picked up a red Hoelscher 10 bale on edge accumulator that I've hooked up to my Kubota M5.  Discussions with the Kubota folks indicate the Kubota is an "open center" hydraulic system and I currently have the accumulator set up as a "closed system" as it came off of a JD 7610.  Accumulator is working but really puts a load on the tractor when the bed dumps.  It does fine when the bale arm moves the two bales on edge to the bed.  Just seeing if anyone runs "open center" on the accumulator and if it has made a difference.  I may try to switch the accumulator to open center later this week but in reading the instruction manual a hose needs to be switched along with a valve adjustments.  I just hate to break something that isn't really broken but also concerned about wear and tear on the tractor hydraulic valve.  Thanks for any help. 



Hoelscher Accumulator with Kubota M5 Tractor

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire