Round bale stacking w self leveling loader

mercredi 11 juillet 2018

Apologies in advance if this has been discussed- I could not find it

Can anyone give me some tips, pointers and advice on stacking round bales with a mechanical self leveling loader please?

I’m using a JD 542 on a 5525 with 4’ 800 lb grass bales. It’s making me crazy. I have a hole in the barn and I have wore out 20 bales. Granted my bales are to soft but I never had this much problem with my old tractor.
I would like to stack two flat and one round (mushroom or double rick I have heard it called) in long rows then tarp. I finally gave up and stacked in 3-2-1 pyramid

I’m having problems setting the bales both on end and the round and getting out of the bale as well
I’m not able to tamp the bales together to get a nice tight stack either. As I said this batch is soft but still

Any help??!

Round bale stacking w self leveling loader

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire