Case IH 1490 sickle mower-conditioner

samedi 21 juillet 2018

Just picked up a Case IH 1490 hydroswing haybine at an auction today for $900. Everything seems to be in good shape other than part of the arm on the knife assembly bar than needs to be replaced next to where it attaches to the wobble box. Should be an easy fix once I get the parts from the dealer. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this mower or one similar, I am currently using a NH 479 which is a 9ft cut and the new mower is a 12ft cut. I have no experience with a hudroswing however and would appreciate any advice, tips on what to watch for, and any general info on the differences in a hydroswing driven haybine compared to my current 479. Any input is appreciated, thanks

Case IH 1490 sickle mower-conditioner

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire