Used round balers - Vermeer vs JD

vendredi 20 juillet 2018

Hello all,
After about 5 seasons using my Hesston 540 to bale with I'm ready for an upgrade. I have no problems with the Hesston and it's been trouble free, it will make a nice looking bale but it will work you to death doing it.

I'm looking at upgrading to a 4x4 or a 4x5 baler with auto twine/tie and a monitor. My initial research has led me to look at the used Vermeer 504 i&L series balers or the John Deere 435,446,447,456 series balers. My main concern is I want to be able to make and tie 4x4 bales even if I get a 4x5 baler. Are the 435 Deere and 504 Vermeer able to do this? I sell alot of hay to small horse farms and 4x4's are what they prefer here. Dealer support is about the same for Vermeer and JD here and I would lean Vermeer since I have already done business with their dealer. NH is off my radar at this point due to poor dealer support in our area.
I'm making around 400-500 4x4's per year now so I figure a nice baler will last me a good while.

Give me your thoughts and opinions and I appreciate it very much.

Used round balers - Vermeer vs JD

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire