RTV900x ROPS Removal

mardi 24 juillet 2018

I am giving serious thought to getting one of the new 900x rtv's. I am curious has anyone that owns one, or knows can one remove the ROPS?

reason for asking? I am buying it for property I have in another state, but want to store it in an enclosed trailer I have and be able to transport back and forth, Until we decide to relocate there one day. Its about 3" to tall to fit in the door. I could settle for a 500rtv and fit no problem. but really want the 900 Diesel.

Looking at one up close the other day at a dealer, I see where it does bolt in behind the seat, and also appears to have some bolts just under the edge of the dash. Just wondering if anyone has ever removed theirs. Calling dealer today they say its all welded in and not possible (sounds like sales guy with zero mech background and spouting liability talk)

any info appreciated.


RTV900x ROPS Removal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire