Krone 42T vs well casing

mercredi 25 juillet 2018

I have an opportunity to pick up this rake that did not win the battle with the well. Biggest issue is that the collision resulted in a snapped pinion. It broke a few bolts too as it appears the entire rotor and pinion housing stayed with the well and the hitch and frame stayed with the tractor. List price on the ring and pinion set (the only way I see it listed) is $1960 (that’s a hard no) but I’m not terribly worried about that. Searching for parts deals and/or working with a machine shop is fun for me. The real question is what is the real world value of a decent 2009 42T rake? I think it’s cheap enough that I’m in on the deal regardless but I don’t need two rotary rakes and I’m not giving up my double so I need to make it worth resale.

Krone 42T vs well casing

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire