Hired Hands

lundi 23 juillet 2018

Dont know about you but finding someone that is dependable and willing to sweat/work is near impossible to find. Yes, they are often dumber than the rocks that I hit with my old Horse tiller but they show up...……..The latest go round with this one that I have had for 2 years now is that she cant read nor do math.

Friday I was out sweating the pasture below my wife's goat barn....yes a real barn....anyway, we are losing trees left and right due to the drought and who knows what else. Talking about old growth hickory and oak. Several were gonna fall on a fence line and another on the barn so had the tree guy come and help me who of course.....dropped a hickory on the fence line. Anyway, went down Friday to cut up an oak for splitting and to get it out of across the middle of the pasture......24" and 100' of good usable …...cut a bit then had to move a rotten branch with the tractor so shut down the saw. WOULDNT START.....PROBABLY 50 PULLS......I remember the saw doing this a while back and then it worked just fine again.....It's a 550 Husky and is usually a fantastic cutter and runner...So, about 2 AM, you know how it is, it dawned on me that the last time this happened the hired hand had mixed the gas and I had to dump that gallon and start over with all working fine...….The other day when I filled my tank in the saw it was a new gallon in the can...…………...F......ckn hired hand!!! Once again 8th grade drop out math and reading skills strike again....She cant read the can chart as to how much to mix and then cant figure the ratio as to how much...……..

S0.....just ordered on of course Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Opti-2-Gallon...eywords=opti+2

Have used this stuff for years but then the outfit I got it from in town went out of business so had to switch to bottles that you figure and mix..…….Yes, I know you can get the little bottles of pre mix but I like brands that I like...……...ANYWAY, the stuff works good and always started and ran just fine.....Witness a Stihl saw '87 vintage that is still running fine with 1000's of hours on it that is just great using the stuff for years...…..

So, now I can be happy with the hired hand, NOT be cussing HER as the machinery wont start, and get some work done,,,,,,,,which I am gonna go do....See you then...,God bless...….Dennis


Hired Hands

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire