NH BR7090 Net Wrap Actuator Problems

jeudi 10 octobre 2019

I just purchased a BR7090 baler. 

I made 90 bales flawlessly to start the season, then had the net wrap get caught in the PTO shaft, between the clutch and the gear box... after spending about an hour or more cutting that off and cleaning that up, I tightened the brake on the net wrap. I made two more bales without issues. the third bale I got an error message after the auto-tie. I released the bale, and cleared the error and started baling.

I then noticed that the baler was wrapping the bale that i was starting to make. so as long as my PTO was engaged, the baler was wrapping whatever i had in the chamber. I ended up opening the door and rolling that small out. 

I cannot get the BR7090 to extend/retract to get back to its "home" position. when i push the buttons for extend/retract i just hear ticking from the actuator in both directions.

 

Help me diagnose what is wrong. I am not even sure where to begin, honestly.

 

Thanks everyone!



NH BR7090 Net Wrap Actuator Problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire