NH BR750 Bad Actuator

lundi 7 octobre 2019

Today I was baling and ran out of netwrap.  When I installed new wrap, I found that the actuator would not operate - only made a ratcheting noise.  Duckbill was in the up position.  Strange coincidence that failure occurred then?

 

So I could continue baling, I swapped the twine actuator for the netwrap actuator.  All worked well.

 

Now I have two questions for the bad actuator.  First, motor in it runs but it does not move - only gives a grinding ratchet sound, even when it is stand-alone.  Can I fix it?  Second, where can I find a quality replacement?  I see new prices from $430 to $787 for "my baler", but there are lots of new actuators listed on ebay for less than $100.  Is it possible to find a "generic" replacement for a fraction of the "baler actuator" prices?



NH BR750 Bad Actuator

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire