NH Haybine greasing help??

jeudi 31 octobre 2019

Hi all

Can anyone tell me if there is a grease point in the universal joint on the pto shaft about 4 inches in front of the slip clutch? (This is where the pto shaft goes into the 1st gearbox)

And if so how in the heck can you grease it. Access wise I mean.

 

I bought the machine new in 1991 and the operators manual mentions no grease point, only the tongue roller about another 6 inches more forward.

 

Then I was looking at the parts book and there I noticed a PTO uni joint in there, the same sort of joint that there are 2 of on the pto shaft at the tractor end (and which you can grease - and are supposed to every 8 hours)

 

Any advice greatly appreciated.

 

TIA 

Dave

 

 



NH Haybine greasing help??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire