One of those days

jeudi 10 octobre 2019

After waiting 3 weeks for some decent drying conditions, yesterday we had a chance to put up some nice hay. The problem was a stong crosswind in several parts of the field that totally messed up my raking job. One man operation here ,so could not follow the rake with the baler. I baled up what I could ,re-raked and baled the rest. As I baled, I got to thinking what I could do to stop the windrows from blowiing away as they left the rake. I seem to remember seeing a picture of a swather doing canola that had a barrel shaped device on the back that rolled on the windrow . I'm guessing this was to keep the light windrows from blowing away. Anyone had any experience with this setup or can offer other advice? Thanks.

One of those days

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire