I may be an idiot.....but

jeudi 31 octobre 2019

I took my wife's advice and jumped on the millennial bandwagon and started a YouTube channel.  To caveat my last statement I'm far from a millennial, though I did marry into that generation.  I have no idea what I'm doing or where its going but wanted to share with you all, as its based on our small farm and what we do to make it work.  

 

I come from a long line of farmers.  Our home place was settled in the 1790's and still in the family thanks to the good lord.  Right now there's some hay cutting and some disc mower repairing going on.  If you want a good laugh at some redneck that doesn't know what he's doing, give it a watch.  I've learned a lot from Hay Talk and the folks on here and thought It might be a good place to introduce my shenanigans.   I did this to try and show people you don't have to have a bunch of money to do what we love to do, no matter the size of your operations your just like everyone else, pants on one leg at a time. 

 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDaZU5YZxLyaCFjeaDVoKRg?view_as=subscriber

 

Be easy on me if you comments again I'm a newb.......

 

Thanks everyone

 

Derek

 

Feel free to move or delete this post if its not appropriate.  



I may be an idiot.....but

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire