Have a Blessed Passover and Easter

samedi 11 avril 2020

Everyone take the time to have a safe and blessed Passover and Easter. Take time to remember the reason for this celebration and have an awesome feeling take hold. It's all for you . Choose as you wish , its your call.
I made the choice after a number of surreal experiences one of which when I was drowning as a child. I remember sitting on the bottom of the pool and everything getting bright ,very bright.. then I was taken from the water and revived through the hands of my cousin. Then later in age, there were wrecks, heavy machinery encounters and other things that almost ended my life. I also experienced some experiences after the death of a loved one. I will never doubt that He is real. Grab this deal.. it's free.


Have a Blessed Passover and Easter

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire