Mounting/Holding Control Valve joysticks for bale wrapper

dimanche 26 avril 2020

So I recently aquired a trailer type bale wrapper with control valves that are cable operated with 3 joysticks. I am thinking I am going to run the wrapper off my Case IH 685.

 

-This bank of 3 joysticks with cables looks kinda cumbersome to hold/mount/secure on the tractor. Anybody ever found a good trick to mount them? I'm thinking maybe some powerful magnets bolted to the fender side, then a steel plate on the joystick bank. Magnets hold it in place, but allow quick removal...maybe...  I was thinking of putting magnets directly on the control valve but I'm afraid they will really scratch up the tractor paint.

 

-I need 12 volt power to the wrapper just to run a little micrologic bale counter. I am fussey about wiring/fusing and I don't like wires running all over the place. I also like a quick disconnect since this tractor is my general chore tractor.  I was thinking of just getting a round trailer plug that fits in the rear taillight hookup on the tractor. Since I will only need a couple amps, just wire it into a taillight hookup. Turn on the lights and I will have voltage to run the counter.

 

Thoughts? Any place I am going wrong?



Mounting/Holding Control Valve joysticks for bale wrapper

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire