auction NH 499 mower

jeudi 16 avril 2020

I currently mow with a 9' IH 1190'. I bought it at auction for $450, put a $1000 SCH cutter bar on it and I get a real nice product from it. I currently only mow around 30 acres split up into a few fields but I also have a day job and it would be nice to pick the mowing speed up. Also if I get my my mowing speed up I might have to time to pick up another field. So there's a NH 499 at auction pretty close to me, not sure of the year but the serial number starts with 575.

 

So for the right price think it could be a worthwhile upgrade? The swing-arm would be nice for mowing options too. The 1190 only moves to the left. Big risk I suppose with a hyrdraulic ran unit is no way to test it beforehand. Everything could be seized or leaking for all I know. Should I be able to turn it by hand at all?

 

Here's some pics, looks pretty decent.

 

n1gj1uL.jpg?1

 

6KZX8ry.jpg?1

 

zm0jI3r.jpg?1

 

wpgeQDw.jpg?1

 

DdhazVz.jpg



auction NH 499 mower

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire