Deere 457 E1 12 & E2 05

dimanche 26 avril 2020

Hello

 

I just chased down an issue that I was having with my 457 and thought it would be good to record it in case somebody is having similar problems. I was seeing an E1/12 and was also seeing a E2/05 whenever I tried to lift the gate as I was getting it ready for this year. The E1/12 was a carryover from the last few bales from last year. I started chasing the harness and the problem was obvious pretty quickly. On that model the main harness comes up the right side of the baler and loops over the top of the right side of the tension mechanism. The harness had gotten crushed and torn between the mechanism and the front of the baler.

 

I was able to rework the wires and I made sure that the harness was held where it was inside of the tension pivot point. 

 

Hopefully this helps somebody in the future.

 

Frank

Attached Thumbnails

  • IMG_1290.jpeg
  • IMG_1291.jpeg
  • IMG_1293.jpeg
  • IMG_1295.jpeg
  • IMG_1294.jpeg


Deere 457 E1 12 & E2 05

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire