M&W1500 round baler pickup rebuild- Krone KR 151 for anyone that has one of these old balers

lundi 20 avril 2020

For those of you running these types of old balers, I rebuilt the pickup this spring and posted a video to my youtube channel.  I got my parts from Messicks, I sent them Krone part number and they had most of what I needed in stock.  They are not local to me but had the parts at my door in less than 4 days.   I will preface, the pickup was no where near coming apart, but had a lot of play in it.  I found that its worth piece of mind and a couple hundred bucks to replace some bushing and bearings.  

 

I wanted to throw this out there as some still run this old balers like I do.  Its not a bad job, just takes time.  

 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDaZU5YZxLyaCFjeaDVoKRg

 

 

 

 

 

 



M&W1500 round baler pickup rebuild- Krone KR 151 for anyone that has one of these old balers

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire