Fall herbicide application for NE OK

mardi 22 septembre 2020

  I have a 10 acre pasture in NE Oklahoma that I would like to try to recover. The current state is a Johnson/Crab/Thistle mix with some Bermuda and Fescue mixed in. I would say that looking out over the field it is at this point it is 50% overrun with Johnson grass. To my knowledge it has been left to seed Johnson grass for years but was cut and bailed for hay. With our weather predicted to be mid 80's for the next week or so, I was thinking of 8 oz of Panoramic 2SL and then possibly follow up with sprayed 0-0-25 before the first freeze. I would like to knock down the weeds to a point that I could use a wiper rig with roundup this spring to catch any leftovers. Any experience that could be shared is appreciated. Any suggestions on a pre-m to continue the yearly battle?



Fall herbicide application for NE OK

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire