New Holland BR740 One Side Not Tying

mercredi 23 septembre 2020

Hello all, I’m new to the forum and I have a New Holland BR740 Round baler(twine only) that won’t tie on one side(left side). We’re trying to finish up our hay before the rain hits us here on Friday, and I’m all out of ideas, and the Local New Holland Mechanic has been little to no help(so we’re trying to learn how to fix it ourselves). To give you some background me and my Dad are both pretty mechanically inclined(just don’t know much about round balers in general) but we “inherited” this baler and the farm when my Uncle passed away in January of 2019. My Uncle, God rest his soul, wasn’t much on maintenance and we’ve been trying to fix up his old equipment as we’ve gone along. We’ve been really struggling with hay this year and any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

New Holland BR740 One Side Not Tying

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire