NH 5060 Baler

jeudi 17 septembre 2020

Well I finally broke down a few years back and bought a brand new NH 5060 baler as I was tired of my old JD  Baler breaking down. I thought I got a great deal on a brand new 2013 model in 2016 but since day one I have had knotter problems, usually just missed ties but annoying for a new baler. So this year during first cut the knotter really broke, frame in four pieces, billhook 2 pieces wiper arm 2 pieces and 2 crown gears destroyed, went to my dealer and he said I should probably fix it my self to the tune of about 850.00 in parts alone.When I took it all apart I discovered that there were some parts missing in the original assembly, mainly so called "special washers" and there were spacer washers in there place one worn so thin it looked like it was made out of lace. There was also blue and straw colored metal on the assembly mounting brackets ! Now its all back together with all the factory parts according to the service manual and seems to be working fine. I have called and emailed NH costumer service and disscused this with them looking for some sort of support but they say the baler is to old ! By the way I forgot to say I have only put about 6000 bales through this machine, it gets cleaned and waxed every fall and is stored under cover always !!  I am deeply disappointed with New Holland and their support and really should have stuck with the old JD.



NH 5060 Baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire