new holland h7450 timing

jeudi 24 septembre 2020

I have a NH h7450 that I am having trouble getting back in time. It is only the end disc that I am having trouble with specifically the right side. I have had the bearings go out in that module but when I rebuilt it the timing has not been exactly correct ever since. If I put new knives on they will touch. I have remove the top cap and tried to adjust one spline forward and backward but it does not help. I have also replaced the splined shaft between the modules, but the end disc still has a fair amount of slop in it compared to the rest of the cutterbar. Is there some special procedure to timing the cutterbar other than every other disc being perpendicular to the other. Also the top cap gear, the pinon gear and the shaft between the modules did not appear to have that much wear on them. 

 

Thanks for any help



new holland h7450 timing

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire