John Deere Mocos

jeudi 10 septembre 2020

Hey Everyone, 

    I have been looking at buying a disc mower conditioner. We had Massey Ferguson 1363 for a couple years but the first time we used it brand new I mind you the gear box blew out. Then after that was fixed the pto shaft broke then the gearbox went out again. So finally they put these sides on it so you couldn't turn but prevented these problems. But earlier this year my grandpa sold it only 3 years of use not more than a 1000 acres on it.

    Now this year I was stuck was the old trusty just plain sickle mower was a pain in the butt. So I want to go back to a disc mower conditioner. I have been doing a lot of research reading reviews and forums like this one. A lot of guys say Moco are very good mowers and they also say go for a center pivot machine as well. So I have been looking and researching and this John Deere 730 came up not a swivel hitch though. It looks very nice, impeller as well. I want to go away from any rolls to many parts and things can go wrong with them i've read. With the mf 1363 we also had steel roller problems too. 

    I feel like the 730 would be nice in my operation only a little over 9.5 ft which is nice and its center pivot. I know that the 530 is pretty much the same machine but just this is a center pivot. Also but I would allso want to know how well a kubota 70 at the pto tractor could pull it. Could a 70pto tractor pull this at least 4mph in heavy hay? Does anyone have one of these machines or know more about this machine. Any big problems with them? Please give me some feedback thanks. All thoughts about any john deere machines side pull anything please do share. 

   

Here is the link to the machine i'm looking at. https://www.tractorhouse.com/listings/farm-equipment/for-sale/196085989/2004-john-deere-730 

       Farmboy



John Deere Mocos

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire