X1100 Work light wiring?

vendredi 4 décembre 2015

I have my lights. The wiring comes out in the normal location on the roof. The fuses and relays all seem to be in place. So, when I reach into the radio hole in the headliner, I can find a cable with a square plug on it. I'm not sure what to do with this thing. I have separate switches for front and rear lights that fit nicely into the switch panel.
Does anyone here have pictures of their rig with the headliner out? I know I'll have to remove it to do this project, but I would rather see what's up there before I remove the liner. The cable doesn't seem to have the same color code as the wires coming out of the roof. I also want to add some wiring for a second rear light while I have the liner out anyway. I am using LED lights, so the total wattage will be within the capacity of the wiring and relays and fuses.


X1100 Work light wiring?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire