Hesston 4655 Baler at auction could someone in Delta CO look at it for me?

vendredi 15 janvier 2016

Hey all back looking at equipment again. Need to get it before spring. I got my tractor a 68 JD 3020 DSL, I got a disc mower NH 617 for a good price at auction. We even got an accumulator and will get a grapple later.

 

I lost an auction for a NH 575 baler last night and am looking at some others. There is a Hesston 4655 baler coming up for auction and wanted some feedback on them. It is a 1992 unit with new tires. First are they good balers? Will my tractor handle it? Do they need a bunch of work? What is a good price on one at auction?

 

And the other major part is that it is pretty far away from me. I was hoping I could find someone near it that is familiar with them to go look at it on the preview dates to see if it is even worth bidding on. I wouldn't even mind paying something for somebody to go look at it for me. It is near Delta, CO.



Hesston 4655 Baler at auction could someone in Delta CO look at it for me?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire