1037 bale wagon question

dimanche 20 mars 2016

Just purchased a 1037 last week, got it home and hooked it up to tractor. I have used 1033 wagons in the past. I can't get the first table to go up unless I reach under and trip it manually by to valve. One thing I noticed that is different is there is a rod connecting the auto tie to the normal first table trip. The header was down so that wasn't holding it out. The other thing I noticed was on a 1033 as soon the trip the leaver for the second table it goes up and comes down. On this 1037 as soon let the leaver go the table comes back down. I guess there was one more issue, when I got it home the rolling rack had slid back 3/4 of the way. It has a cylinder on it and the controls say auto tie and rolling rack forward. I tried that and the rolling rack never movedimage.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

1037 bale wagon question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire