Renting or Leasing a Used Baler

jeudi 31 mars 2016

I'm in need of advice.  My baler needs to be replaced but I'm not sure on a "permanent" solution.  A possible "stop-gap" has emerged to get me through the next year or so.

 

A friend of mine died about 6 years ago and his son asked If I would be interested in renting/leasing his dad's 1995 New Holland 650 with Auto-Wrap. The baler has sat in the shed unused for those 6 years or so.  I looked at it and it seems straight with no missing teeth on the pickup or obvious hydraulic leaks.

 

I don't know what to offer on a rent/lease and neither does he.  Any ideas on what an arrangement should look like?  Money per bale, cash for the season, or labor/parts to bring it to operating condition?  I would be using it with my tractor.



Renting or Leasing a Used Baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire