John Deere HX15 vs Land Pride RCM5615 rotary cutters

vendredi 25 mars 2016

Shopping around for a new batwing rotary cutter. Never run a batwing before but have used smaller cutters from both JD and LP in the past with good luck. Specs between these two look pretty similar. Will only be used for mowing pastures. The Deere is priced $2k higher from what I've checked so far. Which is going to the best all around mower? Or is there really not a huge difference, especially for just pasture mowing and given the price difference.

Also may have the chance to get a used Bush Hog 2615L for roughly 1/3 the cost of either of the new ones I mentioned. Has some dings and seen a few acres but been well maintained and I know the family who owns it. Would that be a better route than new? I don't particularly like the thought of spending a fortune on something that will only cover a couple hundred acres of pasture each year. I obviously don't expect to get as many years out of the used mower but I ought to run awhile at least.

Thoughts?

John Deere HX15 vs Land Pride RCM5615 rotary cutters

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire