Best practices for Bermuda seeding or sprigs and fertiliztion

lundi 21 mars 2016

Good morning farmer and ranchers,

 

I have 25 acres about 30 miles south of Sealy, black gumbo clay in an area Cotton and maize thrive.  I have disc the pasture land, have weeds and native Bermuda coming up and I am looking for the following and in what order...

 

>  Bermuda seeding or spriging?

 

>  What's the best type of Bermuda seed?   Best sprig?

 

>  Should I spray for weeds first then seed or sprig?   Or after seeding

 

>  Should I fertilize with the seed or weeks after I see it coming up?

 

I'm leaning towards seeding, for don't anyone down here who would sprig the grass in???

 

Thank you for your suggestions!

 

Be safe,

 

Mark

 

 

 

 



Best practices for Bermuda seeding or sprigs and fertiliztion

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire