Bale Wagon Pallets - Rodney R

jeudi 24 mars 2016

I think I need to build some pallets this season.  My barn floor is stone dust covered with a layer of plastic, covered by more stone dust (to protect the plastic), covered with 4" of 1" crushed stone but my bottom bales still get dusty.  Nature of the New England humid weather I guess. For some reason, 2nd cut doesn't get dusty - only the 1st cut.  Laying down a layer of loose hay helps but I still have to make excuses for the bottom bales.  I run an old 1047 wagon, so based on previous posts the pallets should be about 72" deep and 108" wide.  It sounds like the wooden ones are preferred over the metal ones.  I was planning to get some pine 1 1/2"x4's sawn for the runners, and pine 3/4"x4's sawn for the cross pieces.  I'm not sure what to do for the metal mesh though, as the cattle panels at the local farm store are 8' or 16' wide, and I need 9'. Any suggestions? 



Bale Wagon Pallets - Rodney R

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire