What tip design to spray for army worms?

samedi 20 août 2016

I have some army worms in my mature Bermuda hay fields.I sprayed Lambda Cylh. a couple of weeks ago.Not much damage now but they are still a few I must have missed.I am going to cut it Monday.I have a PT boom sprayer with nozzles on 20" centers.I have the Blue 80 degree flat fan tips.I had the pressure set at 45 PSI.I could see a lot of drift behind the boom when spraying.

What tips the next time I spray  do you recommend when the Bermuda grass is thick and dense to get way down in the grass?I would like to kill the tiny worms on the ground.

A couple of days ago I also found a heavy infestation in a crabgrass/Johnson grass field next to my Bermuda fields.I went ahead and cut it this past Wednesday.I have always been told they would not eat anymore after you cut it and it is laying on the ground.That is not true I checked yesterday and they are still on the cut hay on the ground.    



What tip design to spray for army worms?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire