Rotary rakes re-visited GA 3201 GM

samedi 20 août 2016

Good morning folks

 

I am starting my quest to find a replacement rake to replace my Ford 503 side delivery model that ropes the hay, which slows down the drying. I did a search and read through a lot of threads here and elsewhere and so far I am leaning towards a 3pt rotary.

 

I am thinking of getting a 3 pt rotary model in the 10' to 12' size that has removable tine arms to get through 8' gates. I have a Kuhn dealer close and they have several GA 3201 GM's in their rental fleet that they sell at the end of the year. I have bought used from them before with good luck. Or with a rotary rake, should I consider buying new during one of the Kuhn sales?

 

Are there other brand and models I should consider. Kuhn seems to be built and  heaver that others.

 

Thanks for any thoughts on this.



Rotary rakes re-visited GA 3201 GM

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire