Krone KW 550T Tedder

dimanche 21 août 2016

Been looking at buying a new hay tedder in the 18 ft range to match up with my Kuhn disk mower.  Trailer Kuhn tedders are in the 8-9 K range and one little used one was almost $7000.  Found a 2005 Krone KW-550T for $2850.  Owner is getting out of the hay business and selling all his hay equipment.  He said the tedder was only used on a couple hundred acres and is like new.  Pictures of the tedder appears to back up his story.  He hasn't used it for a couple of years as he contracted out his hay acreage.  He is willing to take $2500 cash so I am going to get it this week.  Anyone have any experience using a KW 550 T?  I know it doesn't have the "fingers" drive and uses double U joints but the quality of Krone equipment and price convince me to take a chance on a piece of used equipment.  It won't get a lot of use on my acreage as we have a pretty dry haying season except for the spring and fall.  After no rain in July we have had a very wet August and we are forecasted for weeks more of occasional rain so it might come in handy.  Won't pull it home as I don't know the conditions of the tires so I will try to put it on my Big Tex equipment trailer.  Any inputs on settings, speeds, angles, parts would be appreciated.  Hope everyone is having a great haying season. 



Krone KW 550T Tedder

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire