Drill question

dimanche 21 août 2016

Thinking about buying a drill. I love the one my seed guy rents out but he's 25 miles away and dosent always have it on hand when I need to be planting. I have a couple narrowed down.
First one is a Deere 8300. 13ft wide, dosent transport on the press wheels, double disc openers to name the benefits. The downfalls of this one is its on 10inch spacing and only has the one box. The owner said he planted 50 AC of Alfalfa with it but I'm curious how he did that in the grain box. Also for my area (southeast NE) 10 inch spacing might be too much. However the price and condition is very good. $1000 cash

The second one is a Deere LLA. Seems to be a ton of them around. Pros: 7.5" spacing, small box and double disc openers. Cons: rides on press wheels to transport, only 10ft wide and isnt in as good of condition (still usable)
So what are your thoughts? Also I wouldn't mind using it to plant soybeans if that's even possible with either one of these. So 830? LLA? Or keep renting?

Drill question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire