The great debate

dimanche 21 août 2016

Hi all. On the lookout for an utv and looking for a bit of advice. little bit about my self im a full time vermin controller from uk my busiest time of year oct through may the unit will be running eight or nine hours a day seven days a week giving the odd day off. Nearly all the work is in dairy pasture fields very little road work. typical day is a stop start affair usually up to a hundred times a day up till now ive used honda atv last 15 years. Im drawn towards the rtv x900 but the speed issue is a big concern. i've driven the mule ranger rhino gator and older rtv and the ranger did impress me .But the local farmers that have the ranger seem to have no end of trouble with the polaris. which is putting me off the ranger i cant afford any down time in the season so the kubota reliability is a strong influence but that 25 mph top speed is niggling at me. so my question is can the top end speed be increased somehow to 30- 35 mph and be fairly responsive with the original engine? I've read about the turbo kits and adjusting coast valve and tweaking some swash plate? I'm not overly mechanicaly minded so hoping there somebody on here that can point me in the right direction. sorry for the long winded post. regards chris


The great debate

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire