DAMAGE CONTROL

dimanche 25 septembre 2016

As y'all know it's been raining plenty here in southeast texas. I made my last cutting with 18'to 24' minimum hay. Taller in places. Had no choice. Too wet to cut sooner plus work schedule. etc.

 

10 acres worth, it's cut and raked forecast says no rain. Well they were wrong. Overnight get about 3/4".

So i flip it the next day with the side rake and try to bale following day but too wet. So I decide to shred it but it's too thick.

 

So I ted it out and it gets rained on again, this time worse. So I've got 10 acres of matted down hay. 

 

What do I do now? Can't shred cause it's to low to the ground. We're gonna have 4-5 days of clear weather.  Maybe.

 

Possibe I could cut again if I can clear up this mess.  There is black mold growing already.

 

Thanks

 

Jeff



DAMAGE CONTROL

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire